It’s party time! Gennie and I are three days away from being one year older! Thanks for helping us celebrate!
Word lists and prizes: https://motherhoodblockparty.net/birthday-birthday-prompts-and-prizes/
Original contest announcement: https://motherhoodblockparty.net/birthday-birthday/
Before you submit your entry, doublecheck the following:
- To be officially considered for prizes, you must fill out and submit the entry form below by 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, November 21.
- Your story must include at least one word from each birthday girl’s list.
- Note that italics, bold, and other formatting won’t show up on the Google form (we’re sorry!).
- Make sure to select the teal “Submit” button at the end of the entry form below.
- If you want others (aside from the judges) to be able to read your story, you need to also include your story as a comment below. Note, though, that stories in comments don’t count as entries. Make sure to fill in the official entry form below. Gennie and I won’t be reading comments until after the judging is complete (we’ll be judging based off the Google form, where we can hide names).
- If you post your story on your own blog, feel free to include the link (to the specific post) in the entry form and in your comment below.
[THE FORM IS NOW CLOSED. Please enjoy reading the entries in the comments below! And stay tuned for the winners to be announced in early December. Thanks for joining us!]
We’re so glad you decided to celebrate with us! We hope you had fun, and we can’t wait to read your fantastic! fantastic! stories.
–Gennie and Amy!